HOW EFFECTIVE IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
For the best results, I recommend 6-8 sessions as I am dedicated to your success. As with any therapeutic process, there is an unfolding and integration period. However, many of my clients achieve success in just a handful of sessions!!
Multiple research studies have shown hypnotherapy to be highly effective. The number of sessions you may need may vary depending on a few variables such as you present issue/concern, your desire to change and your pre-existing belief systems. Results of a comparative study by American Health Magazine (2007) showed:
Psychoanalysis - 38% recovery after 600 sessions
Behaviour Therapy - 72% recovery after 22 sessions
Hypnotherapy - 93% recovery after 6 sessions
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HYPNOTHERAPY?
Mindset is the foundation for success in any area of your life and hypnotherapy provides SO MANY benefits.
If your goal is something you truly desire, you can achieve real, permanent results. Hypnosis can be a powerful tool and some of my favourite benefits include:
Mindset wired for success and wealth (performance enhancement, money mindset, think like an entrepreneur)
Go deeper in your personal development + growth
Gain self confidence + positive self image
Overcome anxiety, fears, negative self talk
Release limiting beliefs + negative emotions tied to the past that are holding you back
Stress Release + Relaxation
Gain clarity and motivation
AND SO MUCH MORE!
WHAT IS HYPNOTHERAPY?
The conscious mind makes up 12% of our mind. So what is happening in the subconscious mind, which makes up the other 88%?
Hypnotherapy works with our subconscious mind, which is responsible for our emotions, perceptions, habits and beliefs.
When we learn something consciously, the subconscious mind will take over that learned behaviour. Once accepted by the subconscious mind, the mind begins to behave as if what we have learned is true. It is also possible for new ideas to be formed in the subconscious mind when our conscious mind is not paying attention, without us even knowing.
During hypnosis, we temporarily relax the conscious mind and communicate directly to the subconscious mind. Guided by the hypnotherapist, we can aid with vivid visualizations and easily get across positive ideas, which are accepted by the subconscious mind. When these ideas are presented and connected to an individual’s motivation, they can produce powerful, lasting changes in your subconscious, that will assist you in reaching your goals. This is how we create new neural pathways, which we strengthen in each session to create positive outcomes, ultimately reaching your goal.
WHAT IS REIKI HYPNOTHERAPY?
I believe in mind and body alignment, which allows for integration and a holistic approach to life. While in the theta state of hypnosis, I utilize the healing energy healing of Reiki to enhance your results and promote an incredible sense of well being, while removing stagnation & blocks in the body. Additionally, Reiki allows me to channel any insights and intuitive messages for you. Hypnotherapy and Reiki done virtually, are as equally powerful as in person sessions. All session are virtual.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT DURING A HYPNOSIS SESSION?
People often describe the experience of hypnotherapy as highly pleasurable, as it is a deep state of relaxation. There are many sensations one may experience during a session including muscle relaxation, slowed and deepened breathing, feelings of warmth and tinging. It can feel similar to daydreaming! It is also important to note that you are in an awake state, you will be able to hear everything and you are in control. All sessions are virtual and are just as powerful as in person.